command-not-found appropriate for standard?

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Aug 20 23:30:44 BST 2010

Hi,

Am Thursday 19 August 2010 00:31:02 schrieb Anzan Hoshin Roshi:
> I depend upon command-not-found to keep me sane. It has helped me fifty or
> more times over the last few years.

sorry, probably I used the wrong wording to try to get a status update for
command-not-found (caused mainly since I'm on a rampage to get lucid FFe bugs
off the maverick list of FFe bugs).

I'd hence like to clarify that I never seriously intended to question the
state of command-not-found as not appropriate for a CD nor the hard work that
was done maintaining it both upstream wise and for Ubuntu.

Cheers,
   Stefan.