today's UEC report

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Sat Oct 3 00:09:47 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Dustin Kirkland <kirkland at canonical.com> wrote:
> So today was an extraordinarily frustrating day testing UEC  :-/
> I tried for several hours to work around this issue, but couldn't.

So I moved on from this to an attempt to merge the latest Eucalyptus
1.6 and all of its bug fixes to Karmic.

I have push the result to:
 * lp:~kirkland/eucalyptus/r908

And uploaded to my ppa:
 * https://edge.launchpad.net/~kirkland/+ppa-packages

I plan on continuing this work with Thierry and Dan on Monday, but any
additional eyes would be appreciated.  Note that I have never merged
Eucalyptus before, so I had to wing a few things (like creating the
orig.tar.gz).  I have not tested this yet, but the build succeeded
locally, so I pushed to the PPA for wider testing as soon as possible,
prior to uploading to Karmic.

Have a great weekend.

:-Dustin