Modifying a bug's description

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 18 22:07:42 BST 2008

Bug descriptions are something that do not get modified very often,
approximately 240 times this month, but are a great way to make bug
reports more useful.  They can also save everyone the pain of having to
read through every bug comment to extract important information.

I put some thought into a few items[0] that would be beneficial to have
in the bug description.  This includes a 'test case' section which is
currently being used for the Stable Release Update verification process
with great success.  What other information could we be adding to the
bug description to make it more useful?

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Description

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com