Staging area for hardy-proposed ?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 4 17:33:49 BST 2008

Le mercredi 04 juin 2008 à 17:28 +0200, Michael Vogt a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to discuss if we should have a staging area for
> hardy-proposed for updates that need to go in together at the same
> time.

Hey,

What would that bring us? Upgrades that breaks something else should use
some Breaks information to indicate that and the upgrade tools should
set correctly everything on hold until the situation is resolved no?
If that's not the case right no that's bugs in the tools and we should
look at fixing those rather no?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher