Short Gutsy Upgrade Report

Christian Höltje docwhat+list.ubuntu.devel at gerf.org
Fri Sep 28 21:11:48 BST 2007

I am in the process of upgrading and I thought it was taking a while.
I clicked on the "Terminal" triangle to view the progress and found it
hung at one of the keep/replace/show-diffs prompts.  I thought if I
use the upgrader it should show dialogs for all those?

One of the packages was apache2, which I assume is mainstream enough
to be checked for this.

Ciao!

--
It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

The Doctor What: Ebullient                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC