should be

Reinhard Tartler siretart at
Mon Sep 17 15:48:17 BST 2007

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas at> writes:

> Seconded as well. Having a powerful system where Ubuntu developers could
> run cron jobs would really be helpful. used to be that
> machine, but it's not available anymore (AFAIK).

tiber used to be a machine of the "sponsored loco servers" "pool". Since
the last security incident it has been shut down. I have been told that
there was some 'community server admin team' to be formed for the loco
servers, but when I asked in #canoical-sysadmin, I haven't read any
updates on that (yet?).

ATM, the only developer machines where all ubuntu developers can log in
is That's the machine where revu is currently
running on, btw.

Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4