Apport on PPC

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 8 18:11:50 BST 2007

Hi Freddy,

Freddy Martinez [2007-03-25  2:00 -0500]:
> Hey all, I hope these are the proper mailing lists to use. I am working on
> looking at apport crashes on PPC and realize we have two types of tags to
> use. According to this page, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Tags we
> should
> use the need-powerpc-retrace but according to the apport page
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apport, the correct tag is need-ppc-retrace.
> However I looked at bugs with both tags and they do not have a retrace for
> them either way.

It is "need-powerpc-retrace" nowadays (that was changed in the past for
consistency with what dpkg --print-architecture prints out).

However, the powerpc apport retracer bot does not get much love,
because it is not a very popular platform. On Monday, when I am back
online, I'll check its status and update it if necessary.

Pitti

--
Martin Pitt         http://www.piware.de