Apport on PPC

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 11 09:48:42 BST 2007

Hi again,

Martin Pitt [2007-09-08 19:11 +0200]:
> However, the powerpc apport retracer bot does not get much love,
> because it is not a very popular platform. On Monday, when I am back
> online, I'll check its status and update it if necessary.

It is running again. There was a backlog of 6 retraces [1] which are now
processed. However, as they are quite old, the result will most
probably be poor. Such bugs should be closed as invalid, and the
reporter should be asked to file a new one if it still crashes on
current gutsy.

Martin

[1] 132898, 118691, 133797, 125196, 120210, 107413

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de