Announcing people.ubuntuwire.com and qa.ubuntuwire.com

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 13 08:34:55 GMT 2007

Hi,

On 11/11/2007, Brandon Holtsclaw <imbrandon at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> The UbuntuWire Server Development Team is pleased to announce the resumption of
> the UbuntuWire Community Network, with the introduction of
> people.ubuntuwire.com
> and qa.ubuntuwire.com

Assuming the community finds these services helpful, would there be
any obvious reasons not to point people.ubuntu.com and qa.ubuntu.com
at the server?

The existing people.u.c could then be moved to people.canonical.com,
which as per the previous thread on this subject is probably a more
coherent place for it; as I understand it (please correct me if I'm
wrong) all Canonical employees, regardless of whether they work on
Ubuntu or not have a user there.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org