new l-r-m for testing

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at cc.hut.fi
Fri Dec 21 07:03:05 GMT 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Mario Limonciello wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I checked with AMD on this issue.  We should still be providing a
> diversion.  Just because it works "right now", does not mean it will
> continue to work.

Ok, I stand corrected. Too bad I didn't have connections with AMD to
check this, and instead trusted those who tried the packages. Thanks for
checking this! Need to inform the Debian maintainer ;)

that still leaves us uninstallable nvidia*/fglrx and other issues the
previous version fixed, but they are more trivial to add.