Ubuntu Themes

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:34:39 BST 2006

I believe that the default theme is supposed to be earthy and African.
If there is space then some of the themes created by the theme teams
may be chosen

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/ThemeTeams

I don't know what the new default are like, and I'd love to see but am
not able to get to my computer for a few days,

Is this the result of a decision on direction for Edgy? What does it look like?