Ubuntu Themes

Alex Jones alex at weej.com
Fri Sep 8 16:21:41 BST 2006

Hi list!

The new artwork and sound pack in Edgy has just got a whole lot more
earthy and tribal. I can't help but think I'm using an OS that somebody
has already applied an "Africa" theme to.

Can we please come up with something more neutral? I think it's the
drums in the logon/logoff sounds and the sheer darkness of the GDM and
GNOME Splash graphics that put me off.

If we could come up with a unified way of theming the entire system and
call the current default "Africa" or something, that would be great. I
just don't think people will take Ubuntu seriously if the situation gets
any worse.
--
Alex Jones <alex at weej.com>