please support

Ozgur Karatas okaratas at ogr.iu.edu.tr
Wed Nov 29 17:23:17 GMT 2006

Hello,
please do not argue about this subject on this list. the link below
belongs to a turkish news site and it says there an investigation has
opened about ubuntu. however, ubuntu has nothing to do with this. they
only know it wrong and these mistakes are bad for ubuntu. this may
dishonour ubuntu's name in turkey. at the link below ubuntu's is described
as kurdish linux. nobody knows ubuntu is a universial system.
Thanks,

http://www.radikal.com.tr/haber.php?haberno=205902

--
Ozgur Karatas