please support

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Wed Nov 29 17:45:32 GMT 2006

ons 2006-11-29 klockan 19:23 +0200 skrev Ozgur Karatas:
> at the link below ubuntu's is described
> as kurdish linux.

(I don't read turkish, so I don't understand what your link say)

No, that's what you got wrong (I believe). Kurdish Linux is not the same
as Ubuntu. Kurdish Linux is a product from the Kurdish LoCo, which isn't
the Ubuntu distribution (although very closely based of Ubuntu - the
difference is in the default language), nor is it (afaik) officially
recognised by Ubuntu.

Read this: http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Kurdish_Linux_launched_in_Turkey
This is not lies.

I will not talk about this here now - I only wanted to draw the
attention to what I believe is a big misunderstanding.