please support

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Wed Nov 29 17:12:36 GMT 2006

ons 2006-11-29 klockan 17:40 +0200 skrev Ozgur Karatas:
> Hi Caroline,
> I am exploreing this on me. although ubuntu team made the package of
> kurdish language, they say that they had done it.. The person who said
> this lie ise a turkish diplomat. he says that they improved UBUNTU. i
> will prosecute to him..
Well, Kurds did, and probably does, improve Ubuntu, since they
translated it...

Also, I believe you've got things all wrong. Neither wikinews, nor
http://www.kurdishinfo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5060
actually talks about Ubuntu, but Kurdish Linux [1], which is a Kurdish
Ubuntu derivate, created by (most likely) Kurds.

Personally, I need you to give me proof (as in, a single web page that
say so, to begin with) that the Diyarbakir Attorney General is actually
talking about Ubuntu, and not Kurdish Linux, before I think you should
even consider requesting permissions from Ubuntu to sue anyone.

[1] http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Kurdish_Linux_launched_in_Turkey