Invitation to ubuntu developers

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:30:31 GMT 2006

That's just a temporary bug, Sure it would be bad if the drivers were
defaulted now for the newbs. But, come on. If it's bad for a short while,
that doesn't spoil everything. Plus, I'm not here to defend the binary
drivers. I dislike them as well... just saying. If we draw people here with
them. then educate them. The end result is better than doing nothing at all.
Then we have more of an educated mass. And kill off some of the ideals of
really needing ati and nvidias drivers.

--
Cheers,
Bryan