Specific Ubuntu screensaver

F. Rodriguez Fabian at FabianRodriguez.com
Fri Nov 24 07:12:31 GMT 2006

Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2006, at 8:33 PM, David Prieto wrote:

>> We already have something very similar, the gnome foot screensaver. I
>> think it would be a matter of replacing the foot with Ubuntu's circle,
>> maybe make it a loss less movable and make sure that only one (bigger)
>> logo appears onscreen, and it would look great and corporative.
>>
>> What do you think about that?

I think this is implemented in:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreensaverDefaultImage

I think that uses GLSlideshow with imges from /usr/share/backgrounds .
It should use other images which are only logo-related image(s). For an
example. put only this in the directory (using sudo):
*http://www.gnome-look.org/content/files/22181-UbuntuBlack.png
*
F.