6.06.2

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 23 10:58:24 GMT 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 11:53:36PM +0100, Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> Are there any plans to release Ubuntu 6.06.2? If so, when?

Not at present. The most likely driver for an urgent point release would
be further major installer issues, which can only be effectively fixed
by means of a point release. Apart from that, a point release is a lot
of work for the core team in terms of testing.

I expect we'll do another point release at *some* point just to
aggregate updates, but there's no schedule at the moment, and other
things are higher-priority.