Texmaker in Main Please.

Mark Reitblatt Mark at Reitblatt.com
Fri Nov 3 19:32:09 GMT 2006

Agreed. I use vim-latexsuite
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/edgy/editors/vim-latexsuite ) personally.
That said, it WOULD be nice to have an editor I could point to for my
friends who aren't interested in learning vim (or emacs...).

However, I'm not sure that putting it in main would make that much of
a difference. I have my users add universe anyways. It would almost
certainly not be worth it based on the user percentage alone.