Texmaker in Main Please.

Constantine Evans constantine at evanslabs.org
Fri Nov 3 18:52:31 GMT 2006

At least in my experience, every TeX/LaTeX user I have met has had a
particular choice of text editor, be it vim, emacs, or cat - > file. Are
there really many users who understand LaTeX and don't have a chosen
text editor?

You should also note that the package would be only be useful to a very
small portion of our user base even if 10% of LaTeX users used it.

Constantine Evans