System -> Administration -> Disks

Daniel Nixon dan.nixon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 04:10:28 GMT 2006

I also miss it. The user docs say that windows partitions should be
automatically available but if they're not, use system >
administration > disks. In my experience (5 - 10 dual booting machines
with existing fat32/ntfs partitions) they are _never_ available.

So that leaves us with system > administration > disks. Oh wait...

Daniel Nixon <dan.nixon at gmail.com>