Regarding SCIM

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 9 06:27:23 GMT 2006

Hi!

மு.மயூரன்  [2006-03-03 14:46 +0600]:
> Thank you for your interest on scim issue.
> including scim in dapper is good enough. no need to bundle all of the input
> methods. But make sure  whether all input methods are working or not.
>
> I'm expecting scim on next test release.

FYI, as of today, scim is in ubuntu-desktop (and skim in
kubuntu-desktop), and the language-support-* packages provide the
appropriate tables.

This means that in an installation with network, everyone should get
good input support OOTB. Testing appreciated! :)

If you still have any troubles, please file bugs and immediately
assign them to me (martin.pitt at ubuntu.com).

Thanks,

Martin

--