Mono required by ubuntu-desktop

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 31 10:52:36 BST 2006

Le lundi 31 juillet 2006 à 10:00 +0100, Matthew East a écrit :

> I'll add my use-case to this - I organise my photos by directory too,
> and gthumb is the only program out of the three (EOG, Gthumb and f-spot)
> that suits me for this. I think this is likely to be a quite common
> situation, and if so there might be an argument for waiting for f-spot
> to deal properly with this use case before including it by default.

Some users probably organize photos by directory because they have no
software making easy to browse them other way. Usually if you use a
directory for some event, your holidays, etc, sorting them by timestamp
as f-spot does make it "just work". Note that you can add a tag to all
the photos of a directory when you import it

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher