The BugSquad - rocking and rolling!
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 24 10:52:49 BST 2006
It's been a while since our last meeting , but a lot has happened
* The BugSquad had a tremendous influence on how bugs are being
processed and squashed,
* we established #ubuntu-bugs as a channel where people can get
* we have 111 members in our team 
* the team takes care of regular bug days
* we have categorized wiki pages now 
* we have our own mailing list 
* most importantly: we want to have a meeting soon again. We want
to do this to create an opportunity to discuss how we keep the
pile of bugs low and how to fix processes. If you have new
ideas, please add them to  and we announce a meeting soon.
 might be a good start for this.
* Some teams have had alternative ideas how to get control over
their bugs .
I want to thank everybody who got involved in the team. Keep on
Have a nice day,
Daniel (for the BugSquad)
More information about the ubuntu-devel