The BugSquad - rocking and rolling!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 24 10:52:49 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

It's been a while since our last meeting [1], but a lot has happened
since then:

      * The BugSquad had a tremendous influence on how bugs are being
        processed and squashed,
      * we established #ubuntu-bugs as a channel where people can get
        involved easily
      * we have 111 members in our team [2]
      * the team takes care of regular bug days
      * we have categorized wiki pages now [3]
      * we have our own mailing list [4]
      * most importantly: we want to have a meeting soon again. We want
        to do this to create an opportunity to discuss how we keep the
        pile of bugs low and how to fix processes. If you have new
        ideas, please add them to [5] and we announce a meeting soon.
        [6] might be a good start for this.
      * Some teams have had alternative ideas how to get control over
        their bugs [7].

I want to thank everybody who got involved in the team. Keep on
squashing!

Have a nice day,
 Daniel (for the BugSquad)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting/Minutes/2006-03-28