Call for testing the new dist-upgrade process

Ruben Vermeersch ruben at Lambda1.be
Thu Jan 19 13:37:42 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 12:52 +0100, Michael Vogt wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> to make upgrading from one ubuntu release to the next easier we have
> developed a tool that does most of it automatically [1]. Some shots
> are available here: http://people.ubuntu.com/~mvo/dist-upgrader/
> (the final ui may change, but it should be in this spirit).

Out of curiosity: will this be pushed back to breezy (through, for
instance breezy-updates), or will this only be available from dapper to
dapper+1?

Would be awesome if the people I've converted recently could just click
"upgrade", nice work!

    Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)