Firefox URL Bar

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Sat Jan 7 08:07:24 GMT 2006

I appreciate the ability to click on a single part of the URL and use the
cursor to modify a small part of it, and I'm accustomed to the pretty
standard behavior I find in other apps where a single click does just that
and a double-click selects a word, a line, or some other delimited section of
text.  I (for one) would be annoyed to see this behavior changed in Firefox.