How to customize the new liveCD of Dapper?

Olivier Vogel oliviervogel at freesurf.ch
Sat Feb 4 15:11:43 GMT 2006

Hello,

The well known page

https://wiki.ubuntu.com//LiveCDCustomizationHowTo

explains just how to customize the liveCD of Hoary and Breezy. How
should I proceed to customize the new liveCD system of Dapper?

I will give an introductive lesson about OpenOffice.org for my
colleagues. Since Linux isn't installed and I want to use it (an
excellent way to present Linux to my colleagues), I need to use a LiveCD
(and customize it in French). And I need to use Dapper Live CD since it
will be used on iMac G5 (and Breezy Live CD doesn't work with this
computer, but Dapper does).

Thank you for your help.

Olivier