The sound crashes in the Mac Mini

Toni Pizà servomac at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:44:26 GMT 2006

Hi!

First of all, I apologise because my english is very poor, and I don't know
if this list is where I should write this complain. If I am mistaken, please
tell me where I can explain my problem.

I have a Mac Mini, and today I installed the KUbuntu Dapper Flight-3. I'm
conscious that is not a stable release, but I want to warn the developers
that the sound crashes in the mac mini.

Previously I have been using Ubuntu Breezy and the sound works fine. Anybody
can tell me if it's only a problem of the Flight-3, and if it will be fixed
in the stable release?

 Thanks a lot!

--
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't think
that this is a coincidence."