brltty eats too much resources

Loïc Minier lool+ubuntu at via.ecp.fr
Wed Apr 19 21:19:49 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> Same here, did you file a bug already?

 Before I brought it up here, I searched for "brltty" in launchpad, it
 found only the upstream project, and the project was said to have no
 bugs in launchpad.
   Later, I realized I should have first selected Ubuntu, and only then
 did I find the bug had already been reported (for the memory part of
 the bug).

 Presumably, the CPU pegging and the memory leak might be due to the
 same bug, so I'll wait for the leak to be fixed and see if the CPU
 usage is still the same.

--
Loïc Minier <lool at dooz.org>
"You can gtk_main_run, but you can't gtk_widget_hide." --danw, 19-jul-04