ubuntu-desktop depends on bicyclerepair?

Santiago Roza santiago.roza at thymbra.com
Tue Apr 18 18:28:33 BST 2006

On 4/18/06, John Richard Moser <nigelenki at comcast.net> wrote:

> Read:  A python developer, or a user who is learning to program in
> Python.  If you are interested in C, C++, Ruby, Perl, PHP, TCL/TK, Java,
> C#, or Objective-C, GO HOME WE DON'T WANT YOU!

we can't support every language out there in a single cd, so choices
have to be made.  in this case, mark shuttleworth himself chose
python, so there's nothing you can do about it by whining in this
list.

if you think the sabdfl is wrong, you can try to contact him by email
or irc or something.  if he still doesn't like your point, you're
completely free to start your own non-python fork of ubuntu.  but
please try not to discuss this in the wrong place, since that would be
a real waste of time and resources.

greetings,

--
Santiago Roza