Firefox right-click disabled

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:06:08 BST 2006

Hi Corey

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 17:54 -0700, Corey Burger wrote:

> Finally, As noted in the bug report, this is something that upstream
> (Moz) needs to fix. So unless you can find a way that prevents
> websites from maliciously disabling right clicks, then I don't see it
> changing back. You can, of course, disable it in about:config.

What if this was caught in the same way as popups, with a yellow
notification bar being shown when you visit a site that does this? I
agree with it being disabled by default, but letting the user choose to
enable right-click catching on a per-site basis (as you can with popups)
would seem to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Phil

--