Etch migration

Kai Hendry hendry at iki.fi
Tue Apr 4 03:18:58 BST 2006

This morning I copied across Kubuntu's sources.list onto a Debian etch
system, did an apt-get update and tried to migrate to Ubuntu dapper:

hendry at khanos:~$ sudo apt-get install ubuntu-base ubuntu-minimal libc6-i686
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libc6-i686: PreDepends: libc6 (= 2.3.6-0ubuntu15) but 2.3.6-3 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

I guess I could force it. Is there another way I haven't thought of?

Best wishes,