teTeX 3?

Paul O'Malley ompaul at eircom.net
Wed Sep 28 06:49:10 CDT 2005

Nils wrote:
snip

>What I don't understand is when packages are taken from debian and
>when they are made specially for ubuntu.

In April a fork of Debian SID began the process of creating Breezy Badger.
In October a fork of Debian SID will begin the process of creating
Dapper Drake.
Every six months the stated aim is to produce a new version.

>I'm not sure how much time it would take to package tetex, but if it's
>a small task i would do it..

Read the howto for creating debs on ubuntu on the wiki:
http://tinyurl.com/auhps
it was 81 characters long, nearly as long as the page itself :)

Regards,

Paul O'Malley