Documents bookmark and places

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:19:48 CDT 2005

In my home directory I created a folder called Documents. I added a
bookmark to it in the nautilus bookmarks, but when i selected places
from the panel - Documents is listed twice - even though edting the
bookmarks in nautilus only shows the one entry.
Is there a 'feature' of the places panel that automatically shows a
Documents folder entry if the folder exists in Home, If so then how
can I create a bookmark for it in nautilus so that i can drag files to
it easily etc without it adding a duplicate in the places panel?

Tom