Language Selector should be modified

Logiotatidis Giorgos seadog at sealabs.net
Tue Sep 20 14:18:48 CDT 2005

Hi,
	I think that Language Selector should be modified to include check
boxes for all languages supported, and not only of those included in the
current repository list.

	A typical user installs ubuntu using the cd and by default, if he
doesn't enable internet repositories, only a few languages seem to be
supported. I suggest that all supported languages get a check box by
default and if required packages are not included in current repository
list, the user should be prompted to enable extra repositories (like the
new AppInstall).

Cheers,
Giorgos