breezy upgrade

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Sep 15 08:16:17 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 22:00 +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> ...I think the root cause is that I have gnome-phone-manager locally built
> which has a dep on libsigc++-1.2-5c102.

This may have contributed, but the real cause appears to be my using non
CD resources (like build-essential), and the CD installer not adding
network sources / replacing my hoary ones.

During template extraction, I saw about a bazjillion warning about 'W:
Couldn't stat source package list http://archive.ubuntu.com
breezy-backports/multiverse Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_breezy-backports_multiverse_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
' - which is purely my own faults for sedding my /etc/apt/sources.list -
but surely only _one_ warning would be needed ?

Rob