openoffice not upgraded?

Paul M Edwards pauledwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:36:03 CDT 2005

If I understand dist-upgrade correctly (not guaranteed), it should
automagically resolve this situation by installing the Breezy
ubuntu-desktop since it is part of the new distro default packages.

I don't know the answer to your final question.

I have made it my policy to always do a clean install... Saves many headaches.
One thing I do that facilitates this procedure is to maintain a
separate /home partition outside of /, swap, etc. That way, you can,
during the install of the new distro, nuke all other partitions, but
leave /home alone, preserving your user files.
--
Paul M Edwards