Colony 4 Report

Lakin Wecker lakin.wecker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:25:11 CDT 2005

This evening, I decided to reboot into Breezy to see if I could come up with
a solution to the problem I described in my last email. Thankfully, this
time it all worked. I have no idea why it didn't work yesterday, or why it
worked today. Both times, the USplash worked just fine.

If I can get 3D accelleration working, I might switch to breezy for good.

Lakin