Ming Hua minghua-list at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 18:58:52 CDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:41:37PM +0900, Jun Kobayashi wrote:
> I'm a member of Ubuntu Japanese Team, and we distribute scim, scim-anthy
> and some other packages which are useful for Japanese desktop environ-
> ment at:
>
> deb http://archive.ubuntulinux.jp/ubuntu-ja breezy/

Thanks for the great porting work.  Is it possible for me to suggest
adding other packages such as scim-pinyin and scim-uim?  Both
scim-pinyin 0.5.0-1 and scim-uim 0.1.3-3 in Debian sid should be able to
build in breezy without any problem (although scim-uim is going to drag
in a lot of dependencies on uim).  Or maybe you need a person who can
build and test the ported package before you put in in the archive?

Regards,
Ming
2005.10.25