Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 17 10:50:54 CDT 2005

Hi Christoph,

have you tried to do a apt-get dist-upgrade yet? If dpkg happens to be
unpacked before util-linux, util-linux *might* update w.o. problems.

If this doesn't work, you could comment out the install-info command from
prerm and postinst under

/var/lib/dpkg/info/util-linux.prerm
and
/var/lib/dpkg/info/util-linux.postinst

and redo the upgrade.
After the upgrade you can then install the missing info-page by manually
runinng "install-info --quiet --section [...]", as in the postinst.

hth,
	Stefan.