CPU Fan speed doesn't work

Flavio Martins xhaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:16:49 CDT 2005

I experience the same behaviour. Although it's always when i shutdown my
laptop, after all gets killed and whatnot, there are 1-3 equal messages
saying the computer will shutdown due to the 144 degree thermal limit.
Mine is a Pentium M laptop and as it happens sometimes and only on shutdown
i guess it's OK.