Till Varoquaux till.varoquaux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:30:41 CST 2005

Actually my beleif is that it should be emptied when the system is low
on harddrive space. That way the user will never actually have to
bother about empying the trash. Actually I also the
/var/cahe/apt/archives should also be purged when harddrive space is
getting rare. Maybe there should be a centralized mechanism that gets
called back when the user attains a given level on her harddrive.
Till