Benjamin Montgomery bmontgom at montynet.org
Tue Nov 15 19:54:21 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 02:08 +0100, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> That's correct, and many of the MOTUs and MOTU hopefuls have the tools
> handy out of the bzr branch. Some people are always fixing some bugs

I've used the tools the Stephan wrote for a couple of days now, they are
helpful, but not perfect.  I agree that it would be premature to create
a package.

> We will, no, we have to work in the near future with development tools
> like bzr or hct. We all, "we" means all MOTUs, today and in the future,
> have to learn, how to use those tools.

Bazaar is easy to use!  It took me all of 30 mins to install the
packages, read the man page, install bzr, make some changes to the
motu-tools and publish them so that Stephan could merge them into his
tree.

--
Benjamin Montgomery <bmontgom at montynet.org>