Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 10 10:20:31 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 10:09 -0500, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - dapper"

FWIW I agree completely, for the further reason that people should have
access to scanning software directly from the menu. I use GIMP a little,
but certainly would not expect to have to use it to scan documents, nor
even to scan photos, because often one wants to scan photos simply to
put them online, not to edit them

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF