Python, GTK and popup

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Fri Jan 7 11:46:51 CST 2005

  I'm writing a small application, just to learn new things. Maybe it
will be usable for some Ubuntu users, too. ;-) I wonder, is there any
library (with Python's bindings) that can make a popup windows. I want
to notify user that something has happend, so a small ,,cloud'' over
tray icon would be fine. Can it be done, or should I emulate this
feature with borderless windows?

--
  Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, software departament of TPnets.com
  http://opi.pegasos.pl http://ubuntulinux.org

  SELECT users FROM my_server WHERE iq > 15;
  Empty set (0.05 sec)