On supporting fast moving target packages (antispam, etc.)

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 05:45:05 CDT 2005

ClamAV does update it's defs by itself, but the engine gets updated
frequently as well.  New packages are needed for the engine updates.
Some older engines can't even get updated defs anymore (KnoppixSTD
suffers from this as it uses a very outdated ClamAV package).

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18267488