Toshiba Laptop Support

Ghe Rivero ghe_rivero at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 8 15:50:15 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,
	in my university there are going to be a adquisition of several toshiba
laptops (M40). I already have one for testing and installing hoary on it
is totally painful. The network card is not detected, the boot process
frozen on hotplug init...
	I know breezy is really near and i would like to have full support for
this machine (and all similar by extension) working out of the box.
	So if anybody is interesting on it, i can try to find everything that
is not working, fix it and merging patches or the updates necesaries.
Who should i contact in particular or just post everything to this list?
Thx in advanced,

	Ghe Rivero