Some criticismes

Uphaar Agrawalla euphaar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:11:52 CDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 1:15 AM, Eric Feliksik <milouny at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'd like to note here that on my girlfriend's system, her fat32
> partition was not automatically mounted. Because I know how to edit
> fstab, I could mount it at the point I liked, with the appropriate
> options to make her userid the owner. I can imagine that's hard for a
> lot of people.

I'm currently writing a GUI for this, which detects the partitions
available and lists them. From there you can choose to mount/unmount
them. (So far it can do this).

It should also provide an option to automatically mount partitions on
boot up (which means modifying /etc/fstab). Hoping to finish it soon.

ups