gstreamer-properties not accessible through Gnome Menu

Denis Jacquerye moyogo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 08:26:09 CDT 2004

What if the default doesn't work and the user doesn't know either the
command line or gstreamer-properties? I don't think useful things
should be stripped out simply because you assume they won't be.
It is useful if someone start esd and need to hear what plays on totem.

Maybe there should be an Advanced Properties submenu in the Desktop
properties for all the capplets that are considered advanced and
rarely used.

Denis