Idea for expanded support of some non-free software

Buffalo Soldier dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Tue Nov 30 07:21:04 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm a newbie to linux and ubuntu. therefore i don't know much about
law, licence and patents. But i do understand the philosophy of ubuntu
n the great ppl behind it. and i certainly agree with the post by
Daniel Miller, Reinhard Mueller &  Rui Tiago Matos.

What the ubuntu team is doing is very noble. I wish we can start
something like this in Malaysia. Or maybe I'll just help as many
Malaysian as I can to join in the 'ubuntu philosophy' :)

Ubuntu dev team.. please keep up the good work. Remain true to your
principal. When I started working, maybe i can started donating some to
the good cause.

--
Buffalo Soldier